If you are looking for a new primary care provider or additional aesthetic services, we see patients for a wide range of concerns and conditions at our practice, featuring:
- Clean Start Weight Loss: a medically guided program
- Emsella Chair treatments for better sexual function and incontinence
- Vanquish: non-invasive, bulk fat reduction using radio-frequency
- PRP for skin rejuvenation and hair loss
- Botox and the Juvederm Collection of Fillers
- HydraFacial, medical grade chemical peels, and microneedling
- Pharmaceutical-grade botanical skin care products safe for all skin types
- Non-invasive body contouring including Exilis Ultra and the revolutionary EMSCULPT
No two patients are exactly alike, which is why personalized care is such a high priority at Beata Advanced Aesthetics. Even when you are dealing with a relatively common issue, you want to know your concerns are heard and that you are not merely a number when you come in for your appointment. Our team takes the time necessary to get to know you and understand your problems so that we can provide the best course of action for you. Whether you want to lose weight, treat a condition or enhance your appearance, our treatments and services are designed to give you the outcome you want.
Experience. Expertise. Personalized Care.
Dr. Magdy Nasra is a board-certified physician specializing in internal medicine. He brings more than 30 years of experience to Beata Advanced Aesthetics, offering his patients empathetic care and cutting-edge treatments to answer their health and aesthetic concerns. His approach has won him and his team a variety of patient care awards over the years, demonstrating their commitment to administering medical care with the highest standards of customer service.
Dr. Nasra is certified in CMS Stage 1 EHR, which allows him to raise his level of care to his patients with efficient information sharing. He also accepts most major insurance plans to ensure his services are as affordable as possible for his patients.
The expert team at Beata Advanced Aesthetics has more than 20 years of experience to offer our patients as we perform a variety of services for them. Our medical staff supports Dr. Nasra as he cares for patients, answering patient questions and providing the education necessary to ensure patients are comfortable moving forward with treatments.
The administrative team keeps our office running at peak efficiency, ensuring you can get appointments when you need them and that the financial aspect of your care is handled without a hitch.
In addition to seeing patients for a wide range of concerns and conditions, we also feature the following services at our practice:
- Personalized weight loss programs
- Vaginal rejuvenation to improve sexual function
- Nonsurgical skin rejuvenation and anti-aging treatments
- Medical-grade skin care products
- Nonsurgical body contouring including the revolutionary EMSCULPT
Because we take the time to get to know you and your concerns on an individual basis, we can recommend the treatments and services that will meet your needs best. Procedures are noninvasive so that you can enjoy the medical and cosmetic benefits without anesthesia or downtime.
Procedures are also affordable, with many payment options to choose from. In addition to accepting all major credit cards and third-party financing, Beata Advanced Aesthetics now offers CareCredit to our patients.